Sunday, July 11, 2010

My TOP 10!! ^_^

well, i just taught of this just yesterday.
what if i make my list.
i also asked ryiel to make his list,
and he said yes. :)

oftentimes, if there's a new face
that i'll see on the boob tube,
i'll be fascinated.
but there's only some of them whom i admire the most!

and here it goes..




TOP 10 Females


1. Tyra Banks


- my forever idol! :))


2. Michelle Phan


-artistic talent + beauty + nice voice = winner



3. Angelina Jolie


- it's in her LIPS eh!!! it says all..




4. Zhang Zi Yi / Zi Yi Zhang


- i love her beauty.. classic.. elegant..


5. Reese Witherspoon



- her smile can liven up a whole room! Elle Woods, love your endorphins!! :))


6. Keira Knightley

7. Kate Hudson


- this girl has ALL the charm! :))


8. Beyonce



- can you please turn your back?? ;-))


9. Anne Hathaway



- from the ugly duckling Mia Thermopolis to the very elegant Andy Sachs!! and that scene from the Brokeback Mountain.. hahaha


10. Anne Curtis-Smith



- W-I-N-N-E-R!!!!!! :))))










TOP 10 Males


1. John Lloyd Cruz


- simply because.. :)



2. Chris Tiu

- guy-next door look


3. Orlando Bloom

- that Legolas look catches my attention!!


4. Yael Yuzon


- for that infamous "Gemini" theme song of me and ryiel!


5. Joe Cheng


- well, it all started with a kiss! :-*


6. Adam Sandler


- i just LOOOOOOVE funny guys!


7. Johnny Depp


- look at those eyes.. love Charlie and the Chocolate Factory!! *_*


8. David Beckham



- because he's Becks!!! need i say more??


9. Seth Rogen


- watched him on "Zack and Miri" and "Superbad".. and i must say, this dude captivates me with his wit.. hehehe


10. Ryiel Victor Kalaw Nacino!!!! *_*


- this guy never fails to captivate my heart.. <3
ayiiiiiiiii! he always makes me feel special in every way..
of all those 9 guys, this one is THE BEST!!!
and need I say more?? He's mine already..
And i could not ask for more.. :)))






So basically, that's all..
I just don't have anything to do but this..

Have Fun!! ^_^


Hakuna Matata!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment