Monday, May 21, 2012

GOOD NEWS!!!!

May 21, 2012.

It all started as a very normal day.
I still got all the body aches that I had from our 3day Zambales outing with the Nacinos.
I even posted on my Facebook account hours ago that I miss that vacation. (i'll blog about it soon!)

Little did I know that as my day was about to end, something GOOD will happen.

At 3pm today, I started cooking our menu for dinner, MENUDO :-)
I went out to buy an ingredient.
When I got back, I saw that I had this missed call on my phone.
I immediately texted the said number, "Sino po sila?"
Then, my phone rang again.

Me: Hello po?
? : Hello, si Mrs.Mallari ba ito?
Me: Opo? (di ko napansin yung pagkaka-address sakin!)
? : Principal ito ng Tugatog.
Me: ......
? : Ok ka lang ba sa kinder?
Me : Ano po? Medyo po choppy.
Sir Lita : Nasaan ka ba? Punta ka dito now na.
Me : Pwede po ba sir mga 5pm?
Sir Lita : Sure, kahit mga 5:15!
Me : Ok po, thanks po!

I went there unaware of what will happen.
And when I got there.
Awwwwww.
I just found out that , i was RANK 7!!!!! :-D
I was speechless for some minutes.
I still can't believe it happened.

They were saying things to me that I can't clearly remember because I was still in shock.
All I know was that, I'll be assigned in Kinder 1.

Sir Lita : Ready ka na ba sa Kinder?
Me : *smile*
Sir Lita : Mga 4year-olds yun. Uuto-utuin mo. Maghuhugas ka ng puwet.
Me : Ok lang po sakin yun.

They told me some things that I'll be doing including processing some of the requirements.
Then I went back home, with a big SMILE on my face.
I immediately texted Ryiel to call me, and to share the good news.
He was happy, too! :-)
Thank God for a very supporting boyfriend!

As I reached home, I had this chat with my Kumareng Arshyl.
She was ecstatic too! For I'll be with her in that school.
Thanks Mare for the support!

My parents were happy too when I told them the news!
They were soooooooooo proud!

Awwww.
I was indeed blessed with very loving and supportive people around me.
I am blessed!
I know that this is just a start!
I will be encountering hardships soon.
But I know, as what happened today,
GOD WILL ALWAYS BE WITH ME!
Thank You Lord, I Love You!!!



Hakuna Matata!! :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment