Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Westnuk Experience

Last Monday, April 30, 2012,
my father had their annual company outing.
Since Mama was not able to join us,
it was just me, my sister and Papa.
Good thing that two of my uncles were also working in that company,
so my cousin Abby was able to join us for the trip.

We left Leveflex at exactly 5:10am.
Had a long travel. Almost 4 hours.
Passed by SBMA for us not to encounter
the zigzag roads of Bataan.
Then, after some minutes and hours of traveling, we're finally there.
Westnuk Beach Resort in Morong, Bataan.
See their link here.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDD!!!!
No signal for Smart, Globe and Sun Cellular!
Sabi nga nung isang co-worker ni Papa,
"Kung gusto mo palang magtago, dito ka dapat pumunta eh!"
Well, that gave me an idea. LOL!

I wasn't really in the mood to swim.
Well, don't judge me!
It's just that I have my reasons why.
And one more thing.
The sun shines too high that it was scorching hot!

Well, one reason why I want to be there eh dahil sa view!!
I just want that beach-y feeling.
Yung tipong sand, and waves, and sky. ganun!!


So here's some of our pictures.




















Hakuna Matata!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment