Tuesday, May 15, 2012

PROUD to be a TEACHER!

Scenario : A 6 year-old kid asked her father to put a small blackboard behind their door. 
She would always asks her mother to buy her coloring books and chalks when mama would go to the market. Every afternoon, she would gather her playmates/childhood friends over their house and play. She would always be the one teaching. She would always be the one giving them pencils,papers, crayons, etc.

This was this kiddo!


Yeah, that was me. :-)
Never in my life I had imagined myself teaching (reality!).
When I reached Elementary, my dream was to be a nurse or a doctor.
This was because I would love to see myself wearing that white uniform.
But when I reached High School, that's when I got to be familiar with my phobia with BLOOD!!
So from the field of Medicine, I shifted into HRM.
I'm really into cooking, I love to cook and eat.
I love to serve and see other people enjoying what I cooked.

But things seem to change.
I took Bachelor in Elementary Education in College.
Naaaaah! Teacher. Teach.
Seriously?!
Well, I think it's true, as they say, "First love never dies."
So I pursued this career.
Finished it, passed the Board Exam, and YES!
I'm now a certified teacher. :-)



I started teaching last 2009.
Paragon Academy. Private School.
In my 3 years, I learned that these were the perks of being a teacher:

1. being surrounded by cute kids. :-)





2. being showered with touching messages :-)
















3, being able to try new things for FREE!!! :-)






4. being able to go to Seminars, for FREE!!! :-)








5. being able to get surprises from your pupils. :-)












6. being able to go to different places, for FREE!!! :-))

Baguio 2010



Enchanted Kingdom 2011

Baguio 2012


Big Rock Resort 2011

Baguio 2012




Tagaytay 2010



7. being able to receive gifts :-)






8. being able to see the smiles on these innocent faces :-)










9.  being able to see their success in their own little ways :-)







10. to be with these crazy/sweet/insane co-teachers and boss!! :-))












I maybe no longer connected to Paragon, but I will forever treasure the memories I had with them. The memories that made me a better (I hope so!) teacher, a better colleague, and a better person. Teaching may be that hard, but once you got to be familiar with it, you'll learn to love everything about it! My first advisory class were on their way to their junior year now in High School, and I'm proud of them. Let's just say, I'M PROUD TO BE A TEACHER!!!



Hakuna Matata!! :-))

No comments:

Post a Comment