Monday, May 14, 2012

Playlist.Music.

Whenever I know that I'll be travelling, whether it's a short one or a long travel,
I always have my music player (my phone) with me.
It's my life saver during a very boring trip.
I always make sure that I had my phone fully charged for it to last for a long play. :-)

And though I have many songs on my phone,
I have these few favorites that I always play over and over again.

This is my playlist. Arranged randomly.

  1. A Thousand Years - Christina Perri
  2. All About Lovin You - Bon Jovi
  3. Tadhana - Up Dhara Down
  4. The Man Who Can't Be Moved - The Script
  5. That's What You Get - Paramore
  6. Take A Bow - Rihanna
  7. Never Gonna Leave This Bed - Maroon 5
  8. Goodnight, Goodnight - Maroon 5
  9. Ignorance - Paramore
  10. Hallelujah - Paramore
  11. Careful - Paramore
  12. Broken Hearted Girl - Beyonce
  13. She Will Be Loved - Maroon 5
  14. Thinking of You - Katy Perry
  15. The Only Exception - Paramore
  16. Playing God - Paramore
  17. Monster - Paramore
  18. My Heart - Paramore
  19. Just A Kiss - Lady Antebellum
  20. Need You Now - Lady Antebellum
  21. Caifornia King Bed - Rihanna
  22. Breakaway - Kelly Clarkson
  23. Rolling in The Deep - Adele
  24. Chasing Pavements - Adele
  25. Someone Like You - Adele
  26. Jar of Hearts - Christina Perri
  27. Yellow - Coldplay
  28. Love You Like a Love Song - Selena Gomez
  29. God Gave Me You - Brian White
  30. The One That Got Away - Katy Perry 
  31. My Heart - Paramore
  32. Turning Tables - Adele
  33. Skyscraper - Demi Lovato
  34. Torn - Natalie Imbruglia
  35. F**king Perfect - Pink
  36. Arms - Christina Perri
  37. E.T. - Katy Perry
  38. Zombie - The Cranberries
  39. Makes Me Wonder - Maroon 5
  40. Drive - Incubus
  41. Love Hurts - Incubus
  42. Spolarium - Imago
  43. Breakeven - The Script
  44. This Love - Maroon 5
  45. Starcrossed - Ash


Hakuna Matata!! :-))

No comments:

Post a Comment