Saturday, April 21, 2012

Random Saturday Thought.

And so there.
I heard it again.
I feel very proud.
I feel very happy.
How many times did I hear it for the past years?
Can't even count it using all of my fingers.
I still can't believe it.

I've been locked and stoned here.
But I can't complain.
For I love being here.
I'm loving the feeling.
I don't want to go far.
I want to stay here.
For this is where I see myself in it's utmost happiness.
I don't want to be rude and take that happiness away from myself.
I just want everything to stay this way.

Help me make this last.
I want to see myself like this years from now.
Smiling, laughing, and inspired.
I don't want to change anything.
I want things to stay this way.
It may be hard but we can bear it.
I will work hard for it.
I will fight and stand up for what I know is right, for me, for you, for us.

Hakuna Matata!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment