Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A Wednesday To Remember (042512)

Months ago, Ryiel and I already had plans of watching "The Avengers".
It's because of his fondness of Marvel comics/superheroes that we agreed to watch it. 
And it's also because we already watched some of it's individual movies. :-)

So there, we waited so long for April 25.
To finally get to watch Chris Evans again! :-) (my agenda!)

We agreed to meet up at SM Marilao.
And was surprised to know that Avengers is showing in all of it's cinemas. 
While waiting for him, I bought our foods. Chips and cookies. :-)

When he got there, he immediately bought the tickets. (thanks by for the treat!)
Ryiel was so excited he was running towards the cinema to finally get a seat.


The movie was so worth the wait!!!
Sulit ang 3 hours! 
I got to see more of my Chris Evans! hihihihi
I won't tell anything and spoil everything! :-)
We really wanted to watch it again but too bad... one time screening!! :-(
We were so engrossed with the movie that I had my mouth open the whole time yata! Nganga!! :-)

After the movie, we planned to eat at Jabee! (Jollibee!).
We don't normally eat there for we'll just leave it to the kids, and Dhara. hehe
But because of this promo that Ryiel found out on the commercial, we had no choice.
Yeah, he got what he wants, this. :-)

(he got the black one)



Meanwhile, I got a text from Karen that Sir Angel was planning to treat us as a celebration of Teacher Weng's success in passing the LET (Licensure Examination for Teachers). NOTE: US not HER. :-)
So we rushed out, for me to meet them, and for him to go home.
I don't really want to go but this is a celebration, plus I got other days to be with my baby naman. :-)

When I got into the car, Sir Angel told me, "Oh asan si Ryiel? Dapat sinama mo na!"
I was like, awwwww. Sayang!
Anyways, there's still a next time.

So there, we finally arrived at Shell Balagtas.
We waited at Starbucks while they bought the pizzas.
After that, we started eating.





(here am I trying to do my jump shot! FAILED)



Then, when we're already inside the car, Sir Angel told us that we're not yet going home.
We stopped by another gas station and went to Dimsum n' Dumplings.
Oh my! I'm on a diet!! 
When Sir asked us regarding our orders, I couldn't answer directly for I was still full.
But then, I still had my choice.
It was the Nido Pork Fry (Rice Topping).


While the others had these.




All in all, I really didn't expect that a simple start on my Wednesday would end this good.
I was able to be with the people that I love to be with, all in the same day! :-)
This was indeed a nice experience.
A nice way to celebrate the 25th of April! (what?!!)
I'm so thankful to God that I was blessed to get to experience all of these.
I know I'll sleep later with a smile on my face.:-)



P.S. I am now sporting a new look. Full bangs lang ang peg! hehe
I'll share a picture taken earlier.


Hakuna Matata!! :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment