Wednesday, April 18, 2012

What We Love To Do Together.

2006.
Me and Ryiel just started our relationship.
You know that feeling when you just started going out with someone?
Dating someone you're not that familiar to be with for a long time?
Ahhhhhhhhhhh! A-W-K-W-A-R-D!!
What more when you two started to date and eat.
Wait, wait. Did I just said eat?? EAT! Yes, eat!

Well, to tell you honestly, long before I got to know Ryiel,
I was already a food lover! (my college barkada can attest to that!).
I eat a lot! And when I say a lot, I really mean a lot!
I eat almost everything. (but not that Fear Factor level!)
When it's breaktime or just a simple our-teacher-got-bored-and-opted-not-to-go-to-class-today period, we eat.
Before we go home, we will pass by South Supermarket just to buy chichi (chips/chichiria)
for me to eat that night. (midnight snack!).
Yeah, you could tell me that I am guilty of one of the Deadly Sins : "Gluttony".
I love to eat. I love to cook.
I cook what I love to eat.
I love to eat what I cook.


So could you just imagine HOW MUCH i adjusted when me and Ryiel first dated.
Eeeeeeeeek! And why on Earth did I just used the word "adjust"?
Yes! It was a big move. LOL!
I can still remember that extreme awkwardness
when we were at Mcdo SM Marilao. (our first date).

THINK.
Okay, so here's the scenario.
Imagine sitting on your chair, and there are foods on your table.
Almost all are your favorites.
Burger, Large Fries, lots of it! (gaahhhhhhhhhhh!)
But then, you're too shy to eat because the person you just said "YES" to is right in front of you. Looking at you in every chance he can get.
You're thinking maybe if you started eating and he saw you open your mouth and eat for the first time, he might take back EVERYTHING he said.
And you two might just be like Britney Spears-Jason Alexander who were married for only 55 hours. LOL! Yeah, that last part was a joke! :-)


But those things were just too ancient to us.
Going back to those times and talking about it made us both laugh never ending.
That was sooooooooooo last, last, last year!

But now, as I posted on my last personal entry, you could see on the pictures the difference that me and Tem had, back when we were just starting as a couple (2006) up to now.
Why did that happened? Or should I say. How did that happened?

Well, to tell you honestly, ever since we've conquered that awkward stage,
me and Ryiel were unstoppable!
We tend to eat, eat, and eat.
We eat in almost everywhere we go to.
Our stomachs never get tired of functioning.
We welcome every new kind of food into our lives. LOL!
And with that almost 6 years that we've been together and had that quest for food,
here are the list of what we never get tired of eating.

1. Mcdonald's
- fries, float, chicken fillet, burger, gravy, ketchup, apple pie, sundae!



















2. Siopao
- Asado FTW!!

3. Selecta Cornetto
- chocolate (hers) and vanilla (his). Oh! and we have this new favorite, White Chocolate!


4. Red Ribbon's Mamon

(photo from Google)

5. Nid's Binalot
- this was before, when we were head-over-heels crazy for their food!


6. Dairy Queen's Choco Chip Blizzard (Her) and Vanilla Shake (Him)


7. Classic Savory
- we just tried this once, during my 23rd!

8. KFC's Double Down
- phased out.

9. Chowking's Sweet and Sour Pork



10. Greenwich Spaghetti and Pizza


11. Chowking Lauriat



12. Greenwich Lasagna


13. Sizzling Plate's Pork Teriyaki
- my walang kamatayang favorite. He tends to order a new meal but always end up saying "ang sarap talaga nyang Teriyaki!".

14. Big Better Burger's Pasta and Burger Patties
- we just discovered this resto and end up visiting it every time we're at SM Annex. We got so addicted to the point that we're searching for a branch in almost all the other malls we've been through! (without even Googling it!)




15. Iced Tea
- Their house, Our house. Lipton addicts. :-)


16. Tokyo Tokyo's Chicken Karaage



17. Lugaw
- kahit saan. Whether it's at Cornelio's or Inso, we just love lugaw!


18. Chic-boy's PorkChop


19. Yoshinoya
- a bit pricey, but definitely worth it.



20. World Chicken
- Trinoma, Gateway, MOA branches witnessed how we savored each bite!




21. Pizza Hut's Carbonara


22. Tokyo Tokyo's Potato Balls
- the first time we tried it, we were BITIN!!

23. KFC's Mango Cheesecake
- Ryiel and I were not born with a sweet tooth, but this was just one of the sweets we got hooked to. Ang saraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap!

(photo from Google)

24. KFC's Bucket of Fries

(photo from Google)

25. Dunkin Donut's Bavarian
- just sad because DD raised the price into 15php from 10php! :-(

(photo from Google)

26. Starbucks
- masarap!! but this is the whole meaning of the word SPLURGE! I think we'll have this again on very important occasions lang! (save!)



27. Pizza Hut


28. Tokyo Tokyo's Pork Tonkatsu
- I got addicted with the sauce! I think sometimes (or most of the time, naiinis na yung mga crew kakahingi ko nito).


Those were just some. (some daw oh?!)
And I promise, as soon as we will be able to try a new one, I'll definitely update this entry.
I'm also sure that I forgot to put MANY other foods here (or I just can't find the pictures!).
Because of these transformations on the foods that we're eating,
they were also the reasons why our bods transformed too!
We may often joke each other, "Oh Byby, ang diet!",
but that was always far from reality!! hehehe

"We are a very simple couple who loves food as much as we love each other!"
Hakuna Matata!! :-)

2 comments:

  1. LOL!! I had to laugh. You lucky you're only young wait till you start to get the waistline spread. Enjoy it while you have youth on your side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tita. We keep on saying the word DIET. But I think, we'll find it hard to stick to our words. :-)

    ReplyDelete