Thursday, April 19, 2012

Ren.An.Gel.Ace.Fra.Di.


Have you ever experienced being around people that even though what you're doing was "illegal", you still want to be with them most of the time? *raise hand* By the time I started my college freshie years, I had this fear. Fear of who might be, among those groups of people will accept me. Will they be also that good to me (just like my H.S. barkada)? Will they accept my flaws (oh! i have plenty!) ? But, good thing! I found and was successful enough to be with this group.

Dyaraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan. Ren. An. Gel. Ace. Fra. Di. (please excuse the guy in green shirt!LOL)

(Standing : Diane, Karen, Me, Angelie -- Sitting : Franiel, Legel, Epal Jeff!)

Yeah! They're the reason why I was able to have a very happy college life (sans the stressful environment!)
These people never fail to make me laugh when I didn't want to. (awwwww)
Let me try to share to you how good they are as friends. 


1. Ms. Angelie Francisco Marcos


 There she is. My "soulmate". 
Why soulmate? That was because I've come to know her prior to our first year as college students. 
Yep, we happened to sit beside each other during the time when we were just processing our requirements. 
And we even got surprised when we found out that we're under the same course. :-)
Angelie or Angel fits her name right....NOT! LOL
She is a very intelligent girl. (we're always together at the Dean's List!! Yabang!) 
She's also very brave, she'll say what she wants to say.
A very good friend, a very GENEROUS friend, a friend that can be a crying shoulder.
And most of the time, as long as she's not busy, she'll be there for you when you need her.
She is very frank, but always in a good way.
She is a very honest friend. She'll tell you, "Panget mo! Di bagay sa'yo."
And she'll also praise you when needed. 
And of all my friends, she is the only one who's fond of calling me by my whole name,
"Marygrace".
I love you Gel. :-)

with Angelie...









2. Ms Karen De La Torre Leosala

There's Karen.
The one I'm always with MOST of the time.
When we graduated, we both applied on the same school (and got hired).
We were together as co-teachers for three years.
Then, right now, we're both struggling to make it in the public school.
Let me tell you some things about her. :-)
She's very malambing. She would always linger and hug you when she wants to.
She is also a cry-baby. She would cry on very simple things.
She is very TALKATIVE! As in :-)
But she often talks with sense. (not like before, LOL!)
She is a picture addict!
Let me share an anecdote about her.
Back when she's still doesn't have a camera and we'll go out,
expect that almost all of you who has one will be flooded by her face. (that's how photo-addict she is!)
Every time we're with other people, she is always the "life".
She never fails to make the people around her laugh out loud! 
She is also an independent girl.
I admire her for the fact that she was able to stand on her two feet.
Labyu frendship! :-)


with Karen.....








3. Ms. Legel Gail Nicart Estrael 


The Artist of the barkada.
She is the only one among all of us who can draw something out of something. 
(that's how talented she is!)
She is very creative. She can think of something in a snap of a finger.
She knows how to reconstruct something that is bad.
She is very emotional. LOL!
She can cry fast as if she's in an artist's workshop of ABS-CBN! Joke! :-)
Legel or Gel (as we fondly call her) is very kuripot.
But she has her own reasons naman why.
She is also like me, matakaw!
And also, among the group, she is the only one with a different religion.
She is a Jehova's witness.
Often times, when we're about to do something, she'll tell us,
"Bawal samin yun, bawal samin yan."
That's how she is devoted to her religion. And we admire her for that.
She is also a victim of insanity! LOL!
She is one crazy woman. One time she's okay, next time she's not.
She often drives us nuts because of her "banats" and jokes.
She has a very sharp mind. She is smart.
She is Legel. :-)


with Legel....








4. Diana Marie Dela Cruz Avendano

Then there's Diane.
The serious type sa aming lahat.
There were times that I was wondering how she was able to 
withstand us five. Kami na laging baliw!
Thank You Diane for your patience! LOL!
Diane is very simple.
But among us, she has the most number of textmates.
Di yan nawawalan. :-)
She is always quiet, but once she opens her mouth to talk,
ay naku! Wagas!!!
She loves to tease us. 
She is the most prangka (talo pa si Angelie!)
But she is very good in giving an advice. 
But she's very matakaw sa Mcdonald's! Like me! :-)


with Diane........






5. Lucas Franiel Dalistan Villanueva



Then, there's Frany (as what we fondly call him/her).
The only girl in the group. :-)
The comedienne. LOL!
A very funny guy/girl. 
Every time our section has vacant periods, he would sometimes stood up
then crack jokes for the ice to break.
Whenever I'm sad, he's there to always make me laugh.
What I like about him/her the most is her/his
"malandi walk". (the one with the protruding pwet!)
She/He walks like that mimicking how girls usually walk,
but of course, with an exaggeration! :-)
He/She also is fond of pulling her/his hair back,
as if she/he has a long hair.
She's/He's very maarte.
She/He never fails to compliment you when you're wearing something nice.
That's Frany! :-)

P.S. I had a very hard time with the pronouns that I used with Frany. 
Forgive me for that. For I, too, is still confused. LOL! 


with Franiel.....





So, there they are. My college barkada.
The reasons why  I had a very meaningful college life.
(aside from Ryiel of course!)
I would never trade them for anything in the world!
I love them so dear! :-)






















P.S. If you find the pictures very disturbing, that's because we're way far from how we really look like today! LOL! We may have changed a lot, but the friendship still remains.

Hakuna Matata!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment